Girls Are Stupid pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Are Stupid pics

I make these pictures to counter balance the male bashing in the media and it's a parody on the boys are stupid pics.There is a small grey text in the bottom right which says "A boys are stupid parody" so people know why this was made.

I'll post all the Girls Are Stupid pics in this thread so they can be found easily.

If anyone knows where to get these pics on T-shirts, cups etc then please tell me. I thought about www.cafepress.com but I'm not sure if that's the best option.
    ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
    Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Re: Girls Are Stupid pics

Example : FEMINISTS HATE
    MEN DONT NEED TO IMITATE!!!
    Violence is wrong no matter where it comes from.This picture was on a feminist site it does not mean we need to indulge in the same .Whilst showing up these images without censorship.
    This site does not wish to promote violence...

We should condemn violence from either side.LETS TAKE THESE DISTRESSING IMAGES AS
    A wake up call to everyone.
    REMEMBER VIOLENCE ACHIEVES NOTHING...

Comment

Yeah I agree violence is bad.
      ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
      Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Violence is
        • unnecessary, there are plenty of peaceful manners in which you can represent your interests
        • irresponsible, a bad way to settle political disputes, there will be no end to it
        • misguided, you will likely hurt the wrong people, possibly people who are on your side
        • counterproductive, it makes you lose sympathy and play into the hand of your opponents
        • inevitable, there must be many thousands of men out there who are angry and distraught, not all of them will be stable

Comment

Bola as ever manly voice a voice of reason.Concise and spot on!
          I should put that at the top of images!Thats why I love this site.Reason
          not hysteria reigns here!

Feminists would love us to live up to their mythical backlash
          with an outpouring of misogyny.
          We would be then rightly potrayed as hate filled bigots out to hurt innocent people.I have seen terrorist violence and the results
          of bigotry and innocent people getting caught up. I wish those bastards could be brought round in a cage to see the results of their handiwork.

Feminists - know your enemy Do they really care about ordinary womens interests. NO.Do they care about anything NO.Thats why we have them in a corner let them get vicious Men dont feel the need.Violence is the weapon of the weak.Here we use humour ( better than an army of angry thugs) but no need for viciousness.

Comment

I can't edit the first post so I'll repost all the Girls Are Stupid pics in this post. I've made some improvements.

Comment

Tyrael the cleverest and hardest hitting of these images.
              IMO is the women are capable of domestic violence.The false rape charges is also very powerful -it puts you on the moral high ground see?
              That will will throw feminists into rage because it contains truth.

I detest that t shirt "Boys are stupid throw rocks" it made me furious when I first saw it.

If you see some where that stocks it or someone wearing them show them the top image you made and say- is that what you want...?Its an obvious tit for tat image and I can understand why you made but always try to show it in context.Otherwise it is ammo for feminazis.

Also we dont want rocks thrown at boys or girls .Perhaps show both images together with: stop encouraging violence against children
              distribute them and then ...Sit back and laugh as the maker of "boys are stupid" goes bankrupt...Thats my advice always go for the moral high ground.

Comment

Some good parodies there Tyrael, especially the last one.

Comment

I've seen the "Boys are stupid - throw rocks at them" issue rear its head again as an indication of how narrow minded men's rights "activists" are.

In fighting this, I decided to reverse the image of a clothing item to see if the feminists still find it as acceptable.

Here is the original:

Here is my conversion:

Attached Files
                  I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

HEqual are taking on the issue of a book being sold in the UK. In response to the book cover, I mocked up an alternative:
                    girls are stupid book cover mock-up.png
                    I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

By AnderX, from 'http://antimisandry.com/discriminati...tard-1044.html'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyrael Find out more about Tyrael
                      Working...
                      X