Another non-father subject to legal extortion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Another non-father subject to legal extortion

An Oklahoma man, subjected to paternity fraud, has been ordered to keep paying the mother of a child for the child's upbringing.

This is not so unusual but is worth bringing to readers attentins. In all the 'education' on sex and social issues at school, nobody ever mentions to boys to make sure they get a paternity test for ANY child a woman states is theirs.

Until there are legal and compulsory paternity tests, men will cotinue to be subjected to this kind of fraud.

According to the law, when a child is two years old, the presumed father becomes liable to pay support until adulthood.
    Laws that discriminate against men must be scrapped. Already, society is crumbling as men bow out of involvement. The answer is not to apply more of the same but to give men the rights and respect they need and deserve.

NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |
    I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

"According to the law, when a child is two years old, the presumed father becomes liable to pay support until adulthood."
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
    How convenient for the State if this is an accurate statement for Oklahoma State...

It would be interesting to see just how the law in that State is framed if that is the source here. I cannot be bothered looking it up right now( because I am trying to decide on what new 18v power tools to buy.)

The female concerned must know who the father is if it is not the guy who took the paternity test and so the State should be pursuing him for child support. But the lazy incompetents who work in these jurisdictions cannot be bothered doing the right thing which is why he no doubt had to go to court in the first place. They would rather see some innocent man pay than perform their job with fairness and integrity and they will pursue and threaten him to make sure he pays until every last dollar is paid out.

Of course it is the idiot politicians who are no doubt responsible for making these laws if it is the legislature that is the source of the legal ruling here. What is interesting is this statement in the article.............

"The judge initially agreed and canceled the child support order."

If the law is that cut and dried then why did he do this?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Douglas When I was a teenager, growing up with an older feminist sister, I had the FEEL that somehow things weren't right with what the feminist message was. I saw the Women's Liberation Movement come and go, and that seemed to me to be about fairness and equality - things I couldn't really argue against, even if I realised the implications might not lead to what women really wanted. But the differences between what the "Women's Libbers" were saying and the messages from the feminists was stark and clear .. and worrying. As the years went by, I tried to reject my feelings about feminism and pay attention to the message feminists were putting across. The more I understood and the more I thought about what they were saying and investigated the claims they made, the more disgusted I became. Clearly it doesn't take a feminist to be a misandrist but in my perception, a disorganised misandrist is socially harmless, the same way a misogynist is. Feminism gives organisation to misandry and makes it very dangerous to society. Find out more about Douglas
    Working...
    X