Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am called BobV01

Good evening lads,
    I have been about for awhile but absent here at AM for a bit so, perhaps (re) introductions are in order.
    My much guarded BobV01 is out of the bag now: my name is Robert C. van Ee of West Michigan USA. I have fought to be a Father for the past thirty years, and, I have just posted to my sons, Robert B and Robert C ages thirty and fourteen.
    Youngest son and I were talking about Honors Classes and Advanced Placement and Athletic Excellence and Musical Camps just last week: his mother and her boyfriend, whether they know it or not, find ways to suggest being less than RC can be, and, at times he follows those thoughts.
    Oldest son is a smart buckaroo as well, he too has been led astray by his mother, who has sort of left him out in the cold with no coat.
    Brother Marx knows me and a few others as well: hello to all new and old. I think I reintroduced the word misandry about 1989 – 1990 by repeating it everywhere I could.
    I am affiliated with West Michigan DADS, DADS of Michigan and DADS of America and a few other groups as well. I like to think I have done a bit of research on my own and I have been privileged to have esteemed Doctors of Philosophy share their research with me.
    I have been absent from AM and our cause as I have tried to navigate a circuitous path of human development called Robert Christian van Ee (RC). Last March young son, who had been kept out of the pool for about two and a half years decided he was going to play Water Polo to his mother’s dismay, my life has gotten more complicated. Young Son RC is also starting to push himself towards scholastic, athletic and musical excellence pretty much on his own as my time with him is seriously little.
    Oldest Son may hear of this of read this or in some many find a way to find me before I find him, at any rate I am his Dad we will make things better.
    Sorry to have been absent, as a Fathers’ and Children’s’ Rights Advocate, I probably should exercise my duties (as best I am allowed to) as a Dad.

Re: I am called BobV01

Welcome back Bob. The front parlour has had an empty seat for a long time. Your tankard is still on its hook.
    When in need of a drink to Refresh the soul
    Drop into the Knight & Drummer Free House.
    Always leave a Comment as a tip.

Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
    Love the Sinner but not the Sin.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against Powers,
    against the Rulers of the Darkness of this world, against Spiritual Wickedness in high places.“
    (and within ourselves)

A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious. If you meet one on the road as you
    Go your Own Way, offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.

Comment

Hello Bob, and welcome back to this site. It was only a few days ago that I was talking of some of your efforts on Wikipedia.

Hopefully, we will hear more of the work of your affiliated DADS groups. Remember, if they need a forum or blog to expose their issues, antimisandry.com is here with the facilities ready to help them.

Personal growth can often be difficult and I know from my own life how hard separation from a son can be. I hope you and your older son can meet and find a relationship again.

I have read some of your past posts here, both in the course of various researches and because I often see older posts as I perform technical clean-ups on the site. I sure hope to see you starting to contribute regularly again.
      I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

You sound familiar, and we won't dwell on that.

Comment

It is good to have a fellow dad, a fellow Yank, and a man committed to doing research here in the community. If you haven't seen my contributions here over the past two years of your hiatus, you will probably be acquainted with them and the place I occupy here soon enough, good or ill.

Glad to have you, hope you stay, and always good to have another voice added to the cacophony.

For an intro to what I'm up to (and would welcome more contribution to):
          http://antimisandry.com/violence-aga...ing-54705.html

Comment

Quote from Rof L Mao Esq View Post
            Glad to have you, hope you stay, and always good to have another voice added to the cacophony.
            And it is a fascinating 'cacophony' you do make.

Comment

Great to have you back, Bob

Comment

Welcome back Bob!

Comment

hello

Comment

Quote from tommy67 View Post
                    hello
                    Take yourself over to introductions if and when it suits you, and tell us a little more about you.

Comment

Still alive and thinking of all my AM Brothers

By way of explanation, young son is now seventeen years old, a high school senior and admitted to university autumn 2017, and, living with me his Father…it has taken litigation at least twice per year and one coming up in about two weeks…and some aspirin.

Comment

Quote from BobV01 View Post
                        Still alive and thinking of all my AM Brothers

By way of explanation, young son is now seventeen years old, a high school senior and admitted to university autumn 2017, and, living with me his Father…it has taken litigation at least twice per year and one coming up in about two weeks…and some aspirin.
                        It is great to know that you are around, Bob. I am glad that you have been able to concentrate on your most important job: bringing up your son. It's a pity it has taken so much effort besides the fathering aspect.

Best wishes on the next hearing.
                        I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BobV01 I am a DAD Find out more about BobV01
                        Working...
                        X