Happy Holidays and New Year 2011!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays and New Year 2011!

Wish everybody at Anti Misandry joyous holidays and a happy new year 2011!

May next year be better for true equality, and more balanced support, coverage of men and women's issues.

Thanks for your continued efforts to stop misandry worldwide!

Last edited by Tyrael; 17th-December-2010, 06:50 PM.
    ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
    Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Re: Happy Holidays and New Year 2011!

Happy Cristmahanukwanzsolsticeyuleas!!

Oh, wait. THE HOLIDAYS SUCK!!

Just kidding! Happy holidays!

Comment

I have a very good feeling about 2011 and the MRM. I realy think that the issue of Men's Rights will take off.

Comment

Merry Christmas, all.
        When in need of a drink to Refresh the soul
        Drop into the Knight & Drummer Free House.
        Always leave a Comment as a tip.

Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
        Love the Sinner but not the Sin.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against Powers,
        against the Rulers of the Darkness of this world, against Spiritual Wickedness in high places.“
        (and within ourselves)

A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious. If you meet one on the road as you
        Go your Own Way, offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.

Comment

Happy Holidays?
          Who on earth is getting a holiday?
          Dammit, it's called Christmas and New Years, must people pander to the PC mis-givings of the masses and say "happy holidays".
          It's going to be a very quiet affair here, Stace and I have to work over Xmas and New Years.
          I have been given orders to light up the BBQ at 2000HRS on Xmas night and only the best of steak and seafood is to be cooked and there shall be no Country music!
          I offered to go on duty with the local Fire Brigade (along with a few other guys that have families that have grown up and left home) in favour of the guys that have young children at home.

The festive season is not about the size of gift you give, often it is about your mere presence, that could mean as little as a phone call to say hello and that you still care about someone close to you.
          This year has been tough for a lot of us, Christmas time is very hard for some people especially if you don't have a lot of money, forget about the money for the time being and go visit some friends or relations.

I'll be doing my rounds of the 10 council flats here making sure that no-one is without a meal or a friend to talk to.
          This came about after 2 years ago when I found a 70 year old guy sitting in his flat crying his eyes out on Boxing Day, he hadn't eaten in 4 days and no-one had visited him, although he said his daughter was going to bring him Christmas dinner.
          To see a grown man cry, like he was, was just soul-destroying, I have never forgotten that since.
          Last edited by MikeT; 18th-December-2010, 10:58 AM. Reason: Typo's

Comment

Happy Holidays?
            I don't celebrate Christmas...I celebrate Yule

And actually, I generally say Merry Christmas because most people celebrate it(whether religious or secular)

Happy Cristmahanukwanzsolsticeyuleas!!
            This was supposed to be humorous

Comment

I want to wish everyone a healthy and successful New Year. :3

Comment

It is now 0:54am on the 1st of January, 2011 for my country!

Happy New Year to all member of Antimisandry and your families.

The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
                --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Comment

Happy New Years to everyone on AntiMisandry, even though I am a relative newbie, I hope I could be of some help and post threads myself. I love this website, and it is a Godsend to men and women everywhere who want to combat feminism and misandry, and I am one of the very men who wants to eradicate feminism and misandry from society. I hope things get better in 2011, I really hope so. We need absolute freedom. Anyway, Happy 2011 and God Bless!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyrael Find out more about Tyrael
                  Working...
                  X