Facebook styled chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook styled chat

You can now chat with your friends in a facebook style window, found at the bottom of every page.

Let me know your thoughts.

So far, I've had several messages from folks giving positive opinions, but I'm sure there's someone out there with a neggy to give.

Go on... be a devil... share your thoughts about this.
    The most offensive thing you can do to a feminist is treat her with FULL equality.
    --Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.--

►A Decade of Investment in YOUR Future. ►AntiMisandry.com

Re: Facebook styled chat

Quote from Marx View Post
    Go on... be a devil... share your thoughts about this.
    It's cool that you're adding new features. I still need to check out the arcade when I get some free time. I'm not really an online chatter, but that's just me.

Comment

I'm diggin it.

Comment

Well then - I suppose the next step is Hosting On Line Conferences and Seminars at AM. Indeed - Perhaps it is time to supply some more organized content than just the postings of members, and perhaps produce a few videos of quality too.

If only to catch the eye of wandering Lurkers and Lure them In...

Of course, 'quality' is in the eye of the beholder, so I would need to be the final judge on that one.

Ahem.
        Ohso.
        In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Comment

oh that thing in the corner.. how does it work?

Comment

Quote from ftumch View Post
            oh that thing in the corner.. how does it work?
            ya?

Comment

That's pretty cool.
              ~ Support Fathers & Families for Father's Rights and Equal Parenting! Go to fathersandfamilies.org ~

~ Fathers & FamiliesTM improves the lives of children and strengthens society by protecting the child’s right to the love and care of both parents after separation or divorce. ~

~ Feminism = Every bad thing any man has ever committed highlighted and exaggerated; every bit of good systematically undermined, vilified or ignored. ~

~ A man needs a woman like a lion needs a stove. ~

~ Women deserve only equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. ~

~ Men are not collectively "guilty" of anything. ~

~ Never needing to be pregnant is a blessing. ~

~ Feminist ideology “men have to respect women, but women have no reason to respect men” ~

~ Everybody makes choices, and nobody should be entitled to special treatment because of those choices.
              Equal results based on unequal treatment amounts to no kind of equality at all. ~

Comment

Heck, even I can use it.

Good move Marx.
                When in need of a drink to Refresh the soul
                Drop into the Knight & Drummer Free House.
                Always leave a Comment as a tip.

Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
                Love the Sinner but not the Sin.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against Powers,
                against the Rulers of the Darkness of this world, against Spiritual Wickedness in high places.“
                (and within ourselves)

A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious. If you meet one on the road as you
                Go your Own Way, offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marx A father of three wonderful children, almost adults now! Doesn't time fly? I am the founder and top tier admin for Anti Misandry and have been running this site for over a decade, with occasional 'down times' when in need of a break. My main working life has been largely in two fields quite far apart, the care industry (with adults with learning difficulties) and computers; selling, repairing, programming and so on. Find out more about Marx
                Working...
                X