X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada The Fiamengo Files, an excellent video series

Forum member Steve brings us the trailer from his YouTube channel:

re: The Fiamengo Files, an excellent video series

Yes thank you this will be a must see and I am very much looking forward to this video series with professor Janice Fiamengo.

Good to see another lady calling them out and upping the ante on the Feminists.

Comment

Good. A growing chorus.
      When in need of a drink to Refresh the soul
      Drop into the Knight & Drummer Free House.
      Always leave a Comment as a tip.

Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum
      Love the Sinner but not the Sin.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against Powers,
      against the Rulers of the Darkness of this world, against Spiritual Wickedness in high places.“
      (and within ourselves)

A Feminist is a human being who has lost her way and turned vicious. If you meet one on the road as you
      Go your Own Way, offer kindness but keep your sword drawn.

Comment

Here is the first episode. I will try and keep this thread updated weekly:

Comment

Thank you IJ.
          Excellent comment preaching a great deal of common sense. She is a brave lady swimming hard against the tide of feminism that has detrimentally infected academia as she describes so well here.

Thankfully I went to university at a time when all this BS that the guys have to put up with today was pretty much non existent. None of the woman I attended classes with felt threatened, preyed upon or fearful or unequal or anything else. Funny that. They were nearly all just normal young ladies who had done well at school going to an institution for further education largely to improve their job prospects and qualify for their chosen career, like both my sisters and their close friends.

The young guys of today just need to distance themselves from the whole anti male toxic environment of many higher education facilities. Live off campus always, have a job in the real world as well, don't fraternize with any other female students ever and don't spend any more time on the campus than you need to in order to attend lectures and tutorials, study and manage your higher education because that is all you are there for.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Comment

Quote from cam9999 View Post
            Live off campus always, have a job in the real world as well,
            Good advice for young male students. College used to be a good experience for young men from both a social and educational point of view. Feminism put an end to that. I usually advise people to find some other students and rent a three or four bed-roomed house between them. That is usually cheaper than a studio on campus anyway. Campus dorms in Ireland are now monitored by cameras in the public hallways and patrolled by the PC police looking for young men they can use as the center of the next feminist outrage campaign.

Security guards were called recently to a campus dorm on my campus. A female student had seen two young men she didn't recognize sitting outside on a wall. Of course she felt "intimidated" and "threatened" and all the usual nonsense. The men were waiting for their friend, who lived in the dorm building.

Personally I think the best thing to do would be to have separate male and female dorm buildings as in the past; but when that suggestion was proposed by a male administrator, the feminists objected along the lines of "teach men not to rape, don't teach women not to get raped."

I don't believe that our male students are rapists, but feminists fervently wish they were and will do anything to try to find anything they can pin on them.

So Cam is right. To young men in college - Live off campus. Share a house with some other young men. Socialize off campus. If you want to date a girl, find one off campus. Above all never ever engage in any interaction with any female student who gives you any inkling that she may be a feminist. She is far more dangerous to you than any thug on the street will ever be.

Comment

Quote from Lanavor22 View Post
              Good advice for young male students. College used to be a good experience for young men from both a social and educational point of view. Feminism put an end to that. I usually advise people to find some other students and rent a three or four bed-roomed house between them. That is usually cheaper than a studio on campus anyway. Campus dorms in Ireland are now monitored by cameras in the public hallways and patrolled by the PC police looking for young men they can use as the center of the next feminist outrage campaign.

Security guards were called recently to a campus dorm on my campus. A female student had seen two young men she didn't recognize sitting outside on a wall. Of course she felt "intimidated" and "threatened" and all the usual nonsense. The men were waiting for their friend, who lived in the dorm building.

Personally I think the best thing to do would be to have separate male and female dorm buildings as in the past; but when that suggestion was proposed by a male administrator, the feminists objected along the lines of "teach men not to rape, don't teach women not to get raped."

I don't believe that our male students are rapists, but feminists fervently wish they were and will do anything to try to find anything they can pin on them.

So Cam is right. To young men in college - Live off campus. Share a house with some other young men. Socialize off campus. If you want to date a girl, find one off campus. Above all never ever engage in any interaction with any female student who gives you any inkling that she may be a feminist. She is far more dangerous to you than any thug on the street will ever be.

I wish I had know this prior to my college days or at least during it. In my youth, I did not understand that there was evil in the world. Now I know better, but paid a terrible price to learn this lesson.

Comment

Comment

Once again the lady makes a lot of good points here. Thanks again IJ for posting the Second Video .
                  Last edited by cam9999; 22nd-August-2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting again IJ.

Another really impressive video.

This lady really covers the issues intelligently when common sense approaches have gone out the window, as she quite nicely highlights here.

Note her comments about never ever apologizing (because for any sane person, there is nothing to apologize for) and I could not agree more. She is right on the money.

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Iron John Find out more about Iron John
                              Working...
                              X