No announcement yet.

Stop Press! Woman gets pregnant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain Stop Press! Woman gets pregnant!

In what is apparently major news, a woman has become pregnant.

Note: the woman identifies as a man yet has sought a random sperm donor who was stupid enough to risk a £¼million charge for the child's upbringing.

There are so many things wrong here, I just don't know where to start. The end will be one poor child/adult with an incredibly dysfunctional background.

IMG_0820.JPG
    Hayden Cross will become the first British man to give birth to a baby.
    Last edited by Douglas; 11th-January-2017, 12:07 AM.
    I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

There are so many things wrong here, I just don't know where to start. The end will be one poor child/adult with an incredibly dysfunctional background.
    Agreed. The real issue here being the poor kid. It is truly sad.

I also won't be surprised if the person concerned will now go onto some single mother's welfare indefinitely.

See how the author panders to this person. Whatever odd deviation from human nature our screwed up society can come up with is indulged now. The reality is that people like this need psychological help. This lady thinks she is a man but not so much so that the female instinct is so strong she just has to have a baby. So apparently when it suits she wants to be a male but when it does not suit she is happy to be a female. Only the female humans of our species can conceive and give birth. Can the author not see the irony here.

What a total screw up.
    Last edited by Douglas; 11th-January-2017, 12:39 PM. Reason: fotmatting

Comment

Quote from cam9999 View Post
      So apparently when it suits she wants to be a male but when it does not suit she is happy to be a female.
      Perhaps that will be the answer for all of us, too? "As a woman, I am claiming to share in the quota for political representation, for an education grant, for child support, for .... As a man, I am claiming .. er, um, ... ," well, you get the idea anyway!
      I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Douglas When I was a teenager, growing up with an older feminist sister, I had the FEEL that somehow things weren't right with what the feminist message was. I saw the Women's Liberation Movement come and go, and that seemed to me to be about fairness and equality - things I couldn't really argue against, even if I realised the implications might not lead to what women really wanted. But the differences between what the "Women's Libbers" were saying and the messages from the feminists was stark and clear .. and worrying. As the years went by, I tried to reject my feelings about feminism and pay attention to the message feminists were putting across. The more I understood and the more I thought about what they were saying and investigated the claims they made, the more disgusted I became. Clearly it doesn't take a feminist to be a misandrist but in my perception, a disorganised misandrist is socially harmless, the same way a misogynist is. Feminism gives organisation to misandry and makes it very dangerous to society. Find out more about Douglas
      Working...
      X