Husband turns in sex-predator(wife)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband turns in sex-predator(wife)

Husband turns in sex-predator dance teacher wife, 34, to police after discovering she was teaching more than the foxtrot to a pupil, aged 15
    By Lydia Warren
    Dance teacher Kimberly Sauto found guilty of having sex with student, 15, after husband found sexts on her phone | Mail Online

A mother-of-two has been found guilty of having sex with a 15-year-old boy she taught tap dancing - after her husband found condoms in her dance bag and texts between the two on her phone.
    Kimberly Sauto, 34, from North Ridgeville, Ohio, had denied having sex with the teenager in the back of her car in August 2011. But Sauto, who has two young sons, admitted to sending the youngster love letters and told the court she still loved him. She had been turned into police by her husband Richard, who had discovered condoms in her dance bag and text messages between his wife and the boy.

This could be seen as progress.

Re: Husband turns in sex-predator(wife)

"Sauto was found guilty on one felony count of unlawful sexual conduct and will be held in the Summit County Jail."

"Judge Judy Hunter added: 'I think it is appropriate to revoke the bond. In fact, it is my order that this defendant be taken into custody.'"

Yes, this might be considered progress. The sentencing hearing on March 6th will determine if there is progress or a pussy pass.

Comment

Re: Husband turns in sex-predator(wife)

The judge is female. Apparently conviction rates for women increased a lot when women were allowed to be jurors and again with the increase of female judges. Female judges are less likely to take a female's pleas for mercy as seriously as men. Personally, I think the judiciary is full of self-congratulatory manginas.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Zuberi 21 years old College student loner anti feminist I don't date Find out more about Zuberi
      Working...
      X