Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Live Matters Supporters kidnap mentally disabled teen. It is not a hate crime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain Black Live Matters Supporters kidnap mentally disabled teen. It is not a hate crime

Four teenagers involved with the Black Lives Matter movement, were arrested after uploading a video of the attack.

The footage shows the victim being punched and kicked until his scalp gushes blood, while another video uploaded to Facebook shows the victim being made to drink water from a toilet. In the video, one of the perpetrators can be heard shouting "fuck Donald Trump! Fuck white people!"

Authorities are hesitant to classify the attack as a hate crime. Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, downplayed the seriousness of the brutal kidnapping and assault, stating, "Kids make stupid mistakes." #BLMkidnapping

Source: http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017...001361511.html
    Last edited by Douglas; 1 week ago. Reason: tags, graphic

I put a parody of the post on Medium.com, pointing to the post here.

As you see from the photos of the accused culprits, half of then are female. Regrettably, half are male. I wonder how many are from single-parent households?
    I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

asriel Find out more about asriel
    Working...
    X