Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journalistic Input: How do we deny an urge to cheat?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalistic Input: How do we deny an urge to cheat?

A reporter is looking for input.
    Conact the reporter directly.
    Please try to mention antimisandry.com and the information it contains that might be relevant.
    Feel free to post your story here, too.

Summary: How do we deny an urge to cheat?

Category: Lifestyle and Fitness

Email: query-6fl2@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: Anonymous

Deadline: 6:00 PM EST - 6 January

Query:

Cheating is universally frowned upon, but many of us have found
    ourselves tempted to stray from a relationship or to engage in
    one with an otherwise committed person.

I'm looking for an expert source to provide info about why
    people cheat, how a person can stifle the urge to cheat, and how
    cheating can destroy a relationship (i.e., isn't worth doing).

Requirements:

Must be a relationships expert and/or psychologist.
    I advocate for the rights of men and boys. I stand for human rights. That means I support the rights of humans regardless of their chromosones. That means I must combat feminism.

Quote from Douglas View Post
    [B][COLOR=#000080]A reporter is looking for input.

Requirements:

Must be a relationships expert and/or psychologist.
    Sorry but I had to laugh at this one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Douglas When I was a teenager, growing up with an older feminist sister, I had the FEEL that somehow things weren't right with what the feminist message was. I saw the Women's Liberation Movement come and go, and that seemed to me to be about fairness and equality - things I couldn't really argue against, even if I realised the implications might not lead to what women really wanted. But the differences between what the "Women's Libbers" were saying and the messages from the feminists was stark and clear .. and worrying. As the years went by, I tried to reject my feelings about feminism and pay attention to the message feminists were putting across. The more I understood and the more I thought about what they were saying and investigated the claims they made, the more disgusted I became. Clearly it doesn't take a feminist to be a misandrist but in my perception, a disorganised misandrist is socially harmless, the same way a misogynist is. Feminism gives organisation to misandry and makes it very dangerous to society. Find out more about Douglas
    Working...
    X